Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ready for Steak???

William has officially cut his first tooth. It's the front lower tooth on the Left side. Dave & I had checked his gums Sunday afternoon and there was nothing. By Sunday evening you could very plainly feel the tooth with your fingertip, in fact - that's how he told me it was in, WD put my finger in his mouth to chew on it. Nursing has been interesting as I get used to him, but nothing too bad. He's still eating "solids" twice per day and getting pretty good at it (if I'm feeding him, not so great if Daddy or Uncle Rob are feeding him). This is in addition to breast milk or formula (formula only at the sitters, and it's usually mixed with breast milk). The next trip to Bogie's Steakhouse William will now have something more to attack his sirloin with than just his gums!

No comments: