Friday, August 15, 2008

6 months and counting!

William is 6 months old this week! We started the week out by going to Portrait Innovations at Jordan Creek for his 6 month pictures. Not only are they ADORABLE (look for some in the mail to you or at the Stuart-Bettis Reunion this weekend) but he also sat up all by himself in an up-right position. Dave says he's seen this before but not for this length of time, but I've never seen this. When WD would sit up - he usually leans forward within seconds in an attempt to get his feet in his mouth!

William is also cutting his first tooth, and doing remarkably well with it! A little fussy but overall - not bad. I was amazed that you couldn't even tell he was teething in the pictures as he was so happy and smiley!

Anyone looking to get photos I would highly recommend Portrait Innovations as they have a package where you can get over 60 pictures for $9.95 with no sitting fee, and you get to pick the picture you want for that package. Now I will warn you that if you are easily guilted like me - or have a really cute child, also like me - plan on spending more, as you won't be able to get out of there with just the $9.95 one portrait package, you'd be doing add-ons! The first set of pictures, we has TONS (like over 200 pictures) for $145, but this time I was able to get out of there for $45, so I did have more self control. :-) And the best part - your pictures are ready in 30 minutes!

No comments: