Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Time w/ Great Grandma Frances

Were went south this past weekend to my parent's house to see my Brother Mike, who was back from N.C. for a visit. He drove here (in Uncle Bill's 2007 Corvette) and will fly back. While we were down we stopped in to see Great Grandma Frances (my grandmother).
It was good to see her up and awake, as the last time we were in she was sleeping and I didn't want to wake her.

She did respond to me a few times with a "yeah" when I would ask a question, such as "Do you remember that Gram?". Who knows if she actually does remember it. But I was giving her a hug and kiss goodbye and told her that we had to leave to go back home, and she said to me "Oh you do?". It was pretty mumbled, but I could tell that's what she said. We were able to get a couple pictures w/ my cell phone (not bad for a phone - huh?), and Gram gave WD lots of kisses on the cheek, and on his little hands. He wasn't asleep the entire time, he did wake up for the kisses, but he had been napping until I got him out of his car seat for the pictures.

No comments: