Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Movin' on Up

Last night we got to witness WD climbing the footstool to stand up. We lowered his crib sometime ago as he figured out how to stand up in there. But now it looks like he's figuring it out outside of the crib. Guess we'll be busy doing the rest of our baby-proofing this weekend. Right now I'm watching Buddy Too sit on "his" footstool as WD is just trying to figure out how to get up eye-to-eye w/ Buddy. It's actually pretty funny, poor Buddy Too has to retreat under the kitchen table when WD is in his walker as it's the only place WD can't get very close to him because of the chairs.

I couldn't help include this picture I took just minutes ago this morning. What a warm greeting I get in the mornings - huh?

If only everyone were greeted by such a warm smile, no one would be in a bad mood! :-)


1 comment:

The Wilson's said...

What a doll!! I love getting smiles in the morning too, it makes getting up not that bad! I got that kind of smile at 4am this morning and all I could do was laugh! Kids...they are priceless!!