Monday, October 6, 2008

Long overdue pictures.

OK - So I didn't take any pictures the entire time we were on
vacation camping a couple weeks ago, but I made up for it the next weekend when we went to Yellow Banks conservation area.
http://www.conservationboard.org/Pages/ybp.aspx
We packed up the family and drove there to check it out. They have some nice trails that we used for the day, but they have much more too. They have ball fields, lots of playground equipment, a private fishing pond, and lost of camp sites (both electric and non-electric). We all enjoyed it (can you tell by WD's picture that he liked it) and we will likely go back again. I've heard it's a good place to watch the bald eagle migration as well.

I knew it was going to be a good day to hike, as this butterfly greeted us when we arrived.

1 comment:

The Wilson's said...

Sounds like you all had a great time!! Sounds like fun, if only I could get Corey away from football long enough to go hiking!!!