Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Today I am...

So I totally stole this idea from another blog I follow. But it looked fun.

Reading: Hot Six a Stephanie Plum novel by Janet Evanovich. I'm slow and only in Chapter 2. http://www.allreaders.com/topics/Info_622.asp

Listening to: Take This Town (by OAR) on Star 102.5 at work (you caught me).

Obsessed With: Cake. That's all I can say right now. - That and SUNSHINE!! Can't get enough of it!

Thinking About: Going home in 30min to see my family as well as Rob & the boys. (That also gets me out in the sunshine - see above.)

Planning to: Go to a 1st birthday party for a new friend of WD's from church on Friday evening. That should be fun! Also going to Pella's Tulip-Time this Saturday w/ Sarah & Leia (our play-date friends). HELLO DUTCH LETTERS!!!

Dreaming of: Winning the lottery??? I don't know much about being a millionaire, but I bet I'd be darling at it.

No comments: