Tuesday, April 21, 2009

14 months and keeping us busy...

I thought I'd share a few pictures of what it's like living w/ a 14month old - in case a few of you may not know or remember... I was tired of William dragging out all the cookie sheets and cooling racks, so Dave installed a baby-safe latch. This is the SAME DAY it was installed. Dave snapped a picture of WD figuring it out!!! He's just too smart!!!

Not only did we get William a playset for outside that is HUGE...I couldn't resist getting him one that is a bit more his size this year (and hopefully next). On the plus side I can bring it inside too. He likes to get a toy or 2 and climb up, then play there for a while, before sliding down the climbing side. (So he's not that smart at times...) It took a day or 2, but he now knows to slide down the SLIDE side, but he also likes to try and climb up the slide as well. He's a little clown.


Speaking of clown. He is teething and wanted to chew on things so badly, he was making sores on his fingers. So I offered a pacifier (which he's never been attached to) and he loved it - for a day. I guess I can be thankful he won't likely get attached to them now at his age, but it's better than the alternative (following Mama around fussing and wining). Can't say he's not a cutie though...

No comments: