Friday, April 3, 2009

While the Cat's away...

Just a few more pics from last night (most of them are from last night anyway) while Daddy was away working on the church. After hearing that a certain blog "follower" complain about me only updating with one picture I thought he might be right. So enjoy.
"Weeee....." A little fun time w/ Uncle Rob.
"Hey - you got that thing out again?!? LET ME SEE IT!!!"
"I'm so sweet and innocent. I'm not doing anything wrong Mommy..."
"What's this? I don't know what the big deal is...but Buddy Too sure seems to like it..."

"Well what am I suppose to do with this??? Maybe it's a potty?"

"Ooops....I've fallen and I can't get up!"

"Well...maybe it's not so bad after all."

This is actually from a couple days before. William was "loving" Raspberry....she takes it so well - but not without payment (she usually gets a few licks to his face for each hug she gets)

No comments: