Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Start of Something Good.

Happy 2009 everyone, I hope you all ventured into it safe and warm. I just wanted to share how time flies, not that any of you don't know that. For us 01/01/09 wasn't special for the fact that it was New Years - but for the fact that Dave and I met 8 years ago exactly. We were discussing how, in so many ways it doesn't seem like 8 years...and in a few others it seems like a lot longer. :-) Then we were discussing that in just over 5 weeks we will have a 1-year-old in our home! He's just cut 2 more uppers this week, and once those come through more, he'll have 7 teeth, and a pretty full smile. My baby is growing so quickly, but so far I'm still able to get hugs and loves from him. And let me tell you I hold on longer and longer each time, as I know the older he gets, the less he'll want to stop and love his mommy.

Wow... I'm not so sure time is on my side, if it were it wouldn't leave me in the dust.

No comments: