Thursday, December 25, 2008

WD's first Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE KLUVERS FAMILY!!

For Christmas Eve I worked until 5, and Dave and WD had the day off. Dave started supper so there was hot oyster stew waiting for me when I got home (yum - I'm getting a taste for it now, at least once-a-year). After supper we all went to a nice 7:30pm church service. Then returned home to relax before going to bed. We were all in bed by 10:30, but WD (apparently excited by Santa) woke-up at 4:45am, and I got up with him since Dave did it the last 2 nights for me. Finally back to sleep by 5:45am, WD's Christmas gift to the rest of us was letting us sleep in until 8am on Christmas morning. Dave and I agreed that was nice, as we know in another year, that is not going to happen again for a very, very long time. :-)


The picture above was taken 2 weeks ago, but I felt it should make the blog. :-)



Raspberry & Buddy Too are the first to check out their stockings.



WD checks out the tree close up.





WD and Daddy open WD's stocking. OH BOY - Bath Toys.



Alright - another box! I'm going to beat on it and make noise!!!


WD's first set of race cars courtesy of G'ma and G'pa Kluver.


WD explores a toy in one hand, and a package ribbon in another.



He doesn't quite get it - but I'm pretty sure he enjoyed it.



WD really enjoying the play center from G'ma and G'pa Kluver. Shortly after this picture, he tried climbing it like a ladder to get to the window. He's too clever...


Dave and I enjoyed our day off and time to enjoy our family. Dave is on the mend hurting his back when he spent too much time on the floor playing with WD yesterday. So he really took it easy. I didn't get to "unscratch" some of my stocking-stuffers until early this afternoon, and it turns out that my husband is a lucky charm!!! The problem is he now thinks what's mine, is his!!! I THINK NOT!! (I am being vague for a reason, you'll have to e-mail or ask me for an explanation if you want one. I prefer when Dave explains it, then I get to smile and laugh at him. he he he )


I hope you all had a warm, safe and very Merry Christmas!!! Off to G'ma Karyn & G'pa Ray's house tomorrow night for Christmas with them and the cousins.

No comments: