Saturday, April 12, 2008

My very first blog

Testing....testing...1...2....3...
Not exactly sure what to write. But William is in his swing, just chillin' and Dave is just finishing supper. I'm busy avoiding sorting out a mess with my check book. Nothing like procrastination!
It's approx 30 degrees here and gloomy, but they are saying 70s by this time next weekend. So we're just trying to get some things done inside, a nice lazy Saturday (well - not exactly lazy). Tomorrow we are going to Portrait Innovations (at Jordan Creek) for pictures. Can't wait - hope they turn out great (keep your eyes peeled here for results).

1 comment:

shannon thome said...

you know I cringed when I saw you were oviding that mess in your check book! LOL! And yes who on earth would vote for Obama? People are so misinformed....