Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A little fun before Christmas.

Just thought I'd share some fun photos before we head North for Christmas with the Kluvers this weekend. Then Next weekend South for Christmas w/ my folks. We've been pretty busy and poor WD has a double ear infection! I felt so guilty, but I guess that's how things go. All things considered he's really still been a wonderful baby and a blessing as always. Just wish I could make him feel better.
Going for a boat ride in the Christmas tree box.
Our sitter took a couple days off which ended up being the big blizzard, so Grandma Karyn came up (before it got bad) and stayed a few days to help out. WD and Grandma got pretty cozy.

Here WD demonstrates his nack for making trouble and for stacking things. (See the 3 glass-glasses stacked on top of one another - barely.)

Apparently WD got bored waiting for us to get him up one morning as this is how I found him. I think I interrupted shortly before he would have tried o get his diaper (a poopy one) off!

No comments: