Monday, November 16, 2009

Our Number 1 did a Number 2

Yesterday 11/15/09 WD saw me going the bathroom, so in trying to get him to talk I said "Mommy's going potty on the potty." At this WD patted his bottom so having time to spare I took his pants and diaper off and put him up on the toilet. He promptly started grimacing and his face turned beet-read. He then cocked an eye-brow up and then smiled. He must have watched his daddy as he sure didn't learn those things from his mommy. :-) And sure-enough he went #2 (if I have my numbers right) in the potty! This is the first attempt at potty training since the last entry. WD couldn't communicate when he needed to go, and we couldn't just ask every 30 seconds, so that first attempt didn't make it past that weekend. Maybe we'll start back up now.

No comments: