Friday, August 28, 2009

Been a busy past few weeks...

Sorry for the delay as we've been pretty busy. We had family in, the family reunion, Restoration Days, I started class (for my master's degree), we planned a block party....and on and on.
Uncle Michael was back form NC, and you can see that WD enjoyed seeing him. Poor U. Mike couldn't play too much w/ his bum shoulder, but hopefully he can do more next time we see him.

I went to check on WD one night to find this scene! I was startled for a moment wondering where WD was! Had he finally learned to climb out or what??? (note the teeth marks on the railing in the bottom left of the picture...pretty expensive teether for him)

WD had somehow crawled under his crib sheet, and was sleeping between it and the mattress.

Here WD models some shades of Great Grandma's that he fell in love with while at Grandpa Ray & Grandma Karyn's house.

WD enjoys his first sucker at the Restoration Days Parade. He enjoyed seeing all the restored tractors, especially the big one that kept moving it's bucket up and down as it drove by.

WD stopped at the hardware store to check out carts and wheelbarrows. He took it upon himself to rearrange them for the store workers.



YOGURT!!!!

1 comment:

The Wilson's said...

the pic with him under his crib saver sheet is great!! I would have had a heart attack. I watch nancy grace too much and children going missing from there beds. B sleeps all curled up in the corner and everytime I go in there it freaks me out that I can't see her right away. should probably stop watching that crap. cute pic though, made me smile!!