Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Up coming age increase

Going to Albia this weekend for my birthday (31) and just haven't been there for about 2 months. I'm looking forward to it. Get to see my brother's house since he has re-claimed it. I'm sure it will be a more peaceful place since it's just he and the boys, not that there still won't be caios - but such is life. I have lots of plans for things to do when we get to Albia - I wonder how many of them will actually get accomplished? William hasn't seen Great Grandma Frances in a long time, so we'll have to go there for sure! Although with all the rain - I'd like to stay home and work on the yard - we need to mow so bad! And the weeds in my yard and garden are going to take over soon! Our strawberries are really producing this year, but they don't seem to last once we pick them. By the end of the day many had mold on them and were soft, if not most of them. Please leave a comment if you can offer any suggestions on this. Thanks!

No comments: