Tuesday, May 20, 2008

14 Weeks + more


William is 14 weeks today. He's becoming quite the ham, grinning and giggling...until I get the camera near. Oh well. I managed to get this pic last week. Things are going well here. I'm working on decreasing production in order to "dry up", but still producing some. I have to admit - I'll miss the time bonding with him while breastfeeding - but it was finally just getting to be that way. Up until the past 3 weeks - it had been a chore. More-so to pump than to breastfeed, but they unfortunately go hand-in-hand. So we have been slowly introducing William to formula by adding a little to his bottles about every-other bottle. That's when he's home. At the sitter's he gets breast milk straight-up. Work is really busy for me right now, not sure why. Dave describes it as "feast or famine". Dave is keeping busy with his work as usual. Our Memorial Day Weekend will consist of putting in a new sidewalk in front of our house (continuing on an existing one), so that ought to test us.
*** Please keep in touch - and please note that you can do that by clicking on the "comment" section below each blog to leave us a note.

No comments: